Pop-Up Giving Circle: Grant ApplicantsIn honor of International Women's Day 2022, Jewish Women's Fund of Atlanta is hosting its second Pop-Up Giving Circle! The theme is supporting women's leadership and advancement.
In honor of International Women’s Day 2022, Jewish Women’s Fund of Atlanta is hosting its second Pop-Up Giving Circle. We are seeking applications from self-identified Jewish women who are the top professional at an Atlanta-based nonprofit with an annual budget of under $1M.
The theme of the giving circle is “supporting women’s leadership and advancement.” Grant requests must fall into this category. Possible requests include (but are not limited to) professional development or coaching, paid time off for staff, emergency childcare for staff, team bonding resources, etc.
Current Jewish Women’s Fund of Atlanta grantee partners may not apply.
A note about funding: the total pot of available funds depends solely on how many people donate to the giving circle. At our last pop-up giving circle, the average grant award was $2500.
The timeline is as follows:
- February 28, 2022: funding requests due by 5 pm
- March 1, 2022: giving circle donors will receive all funding requests and will vote to determine which applicants become finalists
- March 2, 2022: finalists will be notified
- March 8, 2022: it’s International Women’s Day! All finalists must be available from 7 – 8:30 pm EST via Zoom to give a 7-minute presentation pitch, including a 1-minute reflection on how your identity as a Jewish woman impacts your work. After the presentations, giving circle donors will have the opportunity to discuss the finalists in small groups, and then they will vote on how to allocate the pot of money
- March 9, 2022: grants announced via email and social media
Click here for more information about the event. If you have any questions, please reach out to Rachel Wasserman, JWFA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.222.3716.